Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Picture Time!


My first crochet hat. Can't wait to tackle the next HOOKER PROJECT.


Here is my MOMMY & ME matching hat for my sister in law and niece Lily.


This was out of the One Skein Wonder book. Made with the super yummy Cascade Leisure. I love how it turned out. It is just so happy. Now to find buttons.


Another Wee Whitaker hat. Organic Cotton Hat so soft.


Roo Design Tractor Sweater. I love all the sweater patterns Knot Another Hat has in stock of this designer. Just to cute for words.


My original left over baby hat design. I still need to write up the pattern. Love the end results.


Welcome Home Wee Whit Hat and socks. One ball of Cascade fixation with left overs for baby ankle socks. Stay tuned for updates.
Okay that is all for this post I will get the other photos up today too.

No comments: