Saturday, June 30, 2007
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LOVE MUFFIN!!
Today is my 12 th wedding anniversary. Since I have become the most unoriginal person on the planet. I am blog lifting Yvonne's Tribute. hehehehe. This made me realize a few things reading through her blog. I do not think about most of these things often enough.
I do have to say that my hubby made a very grand gesture this year for our big day. He is not one to shop (ever) let alone in a mall. I don't love to shop that much either but I HEART, HEART, HEART bookstores. It is almost a support group situation. This is why we do not go to Portland without a mission. hehehe.
He went into Portland with a friend and went into the mall and Barnes and Noble.... He was so excited to give me his purchased treasures that he almost gave me the gifts the night he shopped (thank you sweety).. Above is the only photo I have of my hubby (laughing).. Then the book ( Yes it is a knitting book ), Lastly meet Love Muffin from Build A Bear. I have to say that I am not much of a stuffed animal girl but this is by far the sweetest gift my hubby has given me. Good JOB babe. Not to mention he went through all the stations and put a voice in it. Heheheh. I would have loved photos of that.
Thank you for 12 years honey. I know it has not been easy being married to both my personalities. hehehe..
2 things you compliment your husband on while in his presence:
1. His eyes. I love how they change colors with his MOOD.. or what he is wearing.
2. He is great with people. He doesn't know a stranger. heheheh.
2 compliments you give about your husband to others:
1. He is always ready to help other people out. No matter what.
2. How he has always been such a hard worker. Also that he is not afraid to have fun in public. ( this is not something I do well so I admire that he is so good at it)
2 Traits you married him for:
1. He gave me such a feeling of security. I just knew I could count on him. (not something I grew up knowing). I love that about him.
2. There was just something so comfortable about being with him. He made me laugh and he put up with my family. (that is HUGE)...hehhe
2 days you cherished most being together with your husband:
1. Our wedding- We had quite a time with the wedding plans a week before the big day and he was AMAZING. He was not going to let anything stand in the way....
2. The birth of each of out kids. (this counts as one day, since the combined total of my labor with all 4 is less than 16 hours.) He just knew when to step in and when to step back.
2 Material things you would give your husband if you inherited a fortune:
1. A new truck with all the bells and whistles. ( his dream)
2. A house that has a place he can be a guy in, with a big garage (shop) with all the boy toys he and the kids could share and chill with.
2 things you would miss most if he left for 2 weeks
1. How quiet the house is. There is just something irritating and soothing about his snoring. I don't sleep well when he is gone.
2. The way he can step in and take the kids if I am having a moment of insanity.
2 places you have lived with your husband:
1. Hood River, Oregon
2. Vancouver, Washington
Posted by ahousefullofboys at 10:36 AM