Sunday, June 24, 2007

It's Sunday

Well I have to say Happy Sunday! I have been knitting, doing laundry and knitting and doing more laundry. Seems like I just get a little caught up and it is time to change the bedding.
I did finish up a couple fantastic little baby gifts. It has been raining little people in my world and there are just so many fabulously cute things to make for them.

I will post pictures of the finished projects as soon as I get them into the computer. My sewing machine has been getting some action too. I know, I know.. I should be planning meals and spring cleaning. What fun is that?

I know few lurk here on a regular basis but I would love to hear what you all have planned for summer. As for us we plan to attempt enjoying our summer close to home. My cousin and 2 of her kids will be here for the next couple of weeks. They are visiting from Maui and I will probably not be knittin much. Hmm that may not be at all exceptable but I do plan to take full Aunty privilages of squeezing some love into her kiddo's. They are sooooooooooooooooo adorable how can I resist.

Take care and stay tuned for FO photo's

2 comments:

LavenderSheep said...

Happy Monday! It sounds like you are going to have lots of baby fun!

Anonymous said...

Maui no ka `oi! Bring poi! Bring lau lau! Bring crack seed! Bring plumeria! Bring anykine!

We have no special plans for the summer; just trying to organize the house and keeping the lanai garden going. Stuff is starting to grow!

I'd like to picnic a lot while it's warm. How about next week when it's going to be ugh! in the 90's. Good idea for us. Hele over to a cool park and barbeque.

I wish we could travel this summer, at least short weekend trips. But not at these gas prices!

Mokihana