Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blog'a'versary

Today is my blogoversary. I can hardly believe it has been a year already. Or that you all have read what I have to say for that long. heheh. I have made some wonderful blog pals doing this too.
Not to mention it is a good way to catalog what I have been up to. I tend to forget from week to week what has gone on in my little world.

The bamboozle Sugar & Spice top will be gifted today I hope. That will conclude this round of baby gifts from Aunty DD.

In all of my knitting madness this last year I have only done 2 pairs of socks for myself and the Great American Afghan (3 of 20) complete. Hmmm.. Not great progress. So, I was thinking that in honor of my one year of blogging, I will cast on a project just for me. I have been kind of sad to miss out on the secret pal/sockapalooza exchanges. For a minute, a flash of a sock swap went through my mind. Hahahah. That would require a little more than I know how to pull off at this time. So if you hear of another knit swap starting soon drop a note..

On the sticks right now is the hubby sweater, Afghan square #4 is going to be cast on today. The log cabin (Mason Dixon) blanket (2 square around then I will be done), and lastly the cherry pattern baby hat I am trying out. Stay tuned for more. For those of you who knew me when I was and addicted SCRAPBOOK-A-HOLIC.. I have not completely lost interest. I have started power layout for Mr. Alex's baby book again. I am almost to the point I can print off pictures for the last couple years.. YIKES!! That scares me a bit. My goal is to be caught up with his book and the big boys by Christmas. YEAH!!!

Thanks to all who have been reading my babbling thoughts. It has really been more therapy than you realize. Looking forward to another year of bloggin..

3 comments:

LavenderSheep said...

Happy Blogiversary! Good luck with the new year!

sarah / knot another hat said...

Wow - I can't believe it's been a year either!!! Congratulations - that's a real milestone, and your work proves it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogaversary!!! If it weren't for this blog I never would have met you, and my life would not be blessed by your presence. Keep writing and I will keep reading!