Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Another One Bites the Dust

Well I have just finished my mitten class. Which was not as hard as I thought it would be. The ladies were a hoot and Yvonne the instructor was so great. I am glad she has the tolerance for the roudy bunch of us. I have to say I have a little bit of mitten fever now. I am currently trying to get my stuff sorted out to make the trip to Celebrate Portland (scrapbooking marathon.

This is another photoless blog because my camera is malfunctioning. SURPRISE, SURPRISE... Let's keep the theme going. I am glad that we are currently recovering from all the sick bugs this is a help with the sanity...

My stocking is almost done as well. I am still a little bummed that it has taken so long to get to this point but the light at the end of the tunnel gives me hope.

The boys are still trucking along with all their school work. Some days are more productive thatn others but I will take what I can get...

I am off to finish the dishes and cast on the toddler socks. I am having sock withdrawl and can't wait to get the quickie sock done..

For all who lurk about.. Happy WEDNESDAY. My youngest turned years old today! Amazing how time flies when they are making a crazy mess and tormenting each other.

1 comment:

LavenderSheep said...

I love all of you guys. I actually will miss having class. Hat class will be fun though!