Monday, January 01, 2007

Tagged! Aggh!!

Hmmm. This is the first tag I have ever received. Do I know 6 things about me? Let alone 6 interesting or unusual things? hehee. Very funny Vonnie, Very funny.
Well here goes....

1. I was born on July 3rd, 1976. This isn't really that unusual. But how many new mom's get a fantastic view of the fireworks show 5 hours after giving birth to their first child?

2. I have a sort of sick obsession with ANYTHING organizational. I secretly look at the Storage/Organize it all type magazines, while shopping in the store. If I bought them and brought them home, my hubby would never let me hear the end of it. It just makes me happy.

3. My first born was born in 1996, and my second born is six years old. Again not very interesting.. hehehe. Four boys and a husband make our little family SIZE 6.

4. I always wanted 10 kids with 6 boys (until I had four boys in a row)..

5. Until this year. I have really only ever had 6 close friends. Not including family members. This is weird for me.

6. I would love to write children's books and poetry and get paid for it when I GROW UP! But for now I will just be content 1. Homeschool my 4 boys 2. Read as much as I can 3. Continue to find new ways to get out of doing the laundry (felting is a great excuse) 4.Knit 5. Scrapbook 6. Blog

1 comment:

LavenderSheep said...

I know I am just a trouble maker.

Happy New Year!