Friday, September 29, 2006

Bring it on Friday

Can I just say.. "SO long, Farewell Friday's finally here."

Not that I have anything exciting planned for the weekend. I just have had one of those weeks that never end. Yeah for FRIDAYS.

I am making progress on my 2 socks at one time project. Although a little embarrassed that I am struggling so much with the home stretch of the socks. This will not get the better of me. It is just YARN and NEEDLES. I am the one with the brain, right? Why does it feel like they (the needles) are conspiring against me. hmmmm.

Anyway the cute little tank top is coming along too. I'm afraid I may need a little help with clarifying the directions but am staying with it.

Those who are following the FALL INTO READING BIT.. I had to add more fiction to the mix. I am a FICTION junkie. Try as I do to love non-fiction and other genres, I fall off the wagon and scoop up a mindless fiction book. I can't help it. It makes me happy. Ahhhhh! Confessing is so freeing. heheh. So KAREN KINGSBURY- FOUND has been added to the list. Can we do that add books to the list?

Well off to do something productive so I can justify all the laziness this weekend has to offer.

No comments: