Thursday, September 14, 2006

I figured it out

Yeah! I just wanted to let the two or three people who may read this blog, that I FINALLY remembered my log in information.. I have know idea what my brain was doing. I hope you will rest easy knowing that I have not completely lost it.

Just a little update on my adorable little bundles of testosterone (sp?). Alex the tank top bandit is still with us. I did not exile him to a far off island. Just his bedroom. I think it is clear to him that we don't HELP mommy knit. He now has his own ball and needles. WHEW!

I have discovered a trick, for all the mom's out there who are sick of watching the same Disney movie over and over and over and over. Have the kids watch it in another language. My boys think watching Madagascar in spanish,is so funny. Mommy tip for the day.

So I have started knitting the tank top again. I knitted a couple of little projects, to get out of the funk when the last attempt was destroyed. So I am boldly digging into it again.

Also I started two socks at a time! Sounds ambitious, I know but I think it is kind of like shopping with my boys. You just jump in and try it. If you think about it to long you chicken out. hehe..

Well I will post more ramblings of a workd deprived mom later. Off to educate the troops. Todays lesson: BE KIND TO YOUR BROTHERS! Biting is not and extra curricular activity. Our school year is off to a bumpy start. I just can't seem to get motivated to do all the house work and school. Maybe I will just quit cleaning this year and just do school!? This week has been a tad smoother. We look forward to what comes next.

4 comments:

LavenderSheep said...

Woohoo! Welcome back to the blogging world!

sarah / knot another hat said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere my little knitting fiend. I mean FRIEND. Did I type fiend? Why would I do that? :)

Anonymous said...

I have two boys, 3 and 6 years old. Our common phrase is "get off your brother!" Everyone keeps telling me it gets easier, but I don't know... My husband and I always joke that we love our children soooo much that we want to find a better home for them: someone elses!

CUZCUZ said...

Well I have seen your wonderful knitting projects first hand and love them. And to all the women who think they have it hard.... well to be able to homeschool, cook, clean and raise 4 wonderful boys and still find the time to knit, scrapbook, and sew is AMAZING!!! You're my idol girl