Thursday, November 02, 2006

Hello All



Well to the faithful few. I am finally updating my blog. I have had family in from Hawaii and we have had a full couple weeks of running and site seeing. Followed by pumpkin carving and coloring.
Swim lessons have started for the troops so that has pretty much taken over my life for the past week or so. We should be in a bit of a slow down mode now that the Hawaii crew is safely home in much warmer weather.
How will I recover from the lack of sleep and now the RAINY weather? Hmmm...
KNITTING and SCRAPBOOKING of course. hehehe..
The photo below is proof that we had some wild fun with the cousins... The litte red tank was partnered up with a white turtle neck. Because of the COLD weather we were having. Not exactly the right conditions for a tank top. I am going to request a better shot now that they are back home in the sun..
STAY TUNED..
Believe it or not. We have had a lull in the I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT MOMENTS too..
I HEART that bunches... I am still working on the Hubby sweater and finishing up the two socks at once. I will post photos soon of all the finished projects.


Don't they boys look so angelic.. heheheh.. hmmm.

1 comment:

LavenderSheep said...

You are a very busy girl. How do you do it all?