Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A New Day

Mom Log: Calendar Date- November 7th, 2006.
Today started with strange life forms, visiting from another planet.
The boys woke up unusually pleasant for my morning people. This is a good thing. I am praying that it stays so nice.
To those who had concern for my troops. They ended the afternoon in the well behaved and cooperative manner, I know they are capable of.
Good News may be just around the corner. The dryer may be okay. We have an electrician friend who came by last night to peek at it and he thinks the dryer may only need a new cord.
This is a plus... Cause I soooooo don't want to have to spend the money on a new dryer. I have soooo many worthy things I could invest in.. CHUCKLE, CHUCKLE.. I have some friends on the inside who know what I'm talking about..
In other news-- My friend Miss. Vonnie from lavendersheep is whipping me up some DESTINY sock yarns. I can't wait to see the finished product.
You have to check out my side bar and check out her blog. She has a cool ETSY store there and you can see all her cool creations.
Her yarn is so fun. I wanna be a spinner/dyer like her when I grow up..
She is just a nice person too. So of course I HEART NICE PEOPLE!! Thanks Vonnie....
I will post some pictures when I get it..
Until then off to feed the ailens maybe food is the key to their happiness.

1 comment:

Mokihana said...

I think I will have to ask Vonnie to brew me a Mokihana colorway! It'd have to be in purples, of course. I would love to see photos of yours.

Wonder what it'd take to bribe her? Heh heh. Gonna have to think about that.

Mokihana