Monday, November 20, 2006

She Lives

I can't really tell you what has been going on for the last two weeks. That is a long time for me not to blog.
Life has definitely taken on a rhythm of its own this past month. With plans for Thanksgiving being finalized that has taken lots of time.
The boys are all about the same. Busy, busy, busy. Makoa has decided he LOVES swim lessons. This is great considering the last swim lesson teacher probably still has scars from the claw marks the left in her neck, while clinging on for dear life.
I will be finishing up the first of the Christmas gifts soon. I finished a cute little baby vest for a lady who wanted it for a shower gift. I hope the recipient appreciates it.
Well I really should run my errands and clean some toilets today. So that we don't get turned into the county for a suspicious odor....

1 comment:

LavenderSheep said...

I'm glad you got the top done. It is such a cute one!