Thinking Blogger Award! silver version
I was nominated for a thinking blogger award by http://lavendersheep.blogspot.com (make sure to check out her blog ). According to The Rules, I now need to nominate five more bloggers for the thinking blogger award:
1. http://lavendersheep.blogspot.com She nominated me first so I have to mention her (hehe). Besides I absolutely heart her yarn. The colors make me happy. She has also become a great friend.
2. Knot Another Hat she make me want to knit. Not just a little bit but mounds and mounds of knitting. I considered myself a non-peer presure sort of gal. Until I met Sarah, and now I am just a big FAT copy cat. Plus, she sees the yarn purchases I make and NEVER EVER judges me.. (hehe) As well as becoming a very good friend in the short time I have known her.
3. http://www.inthemidstofit.blogspot.com/, This blog was a real blessing to me when I first started to lurk in blog land. She has a very inspiring way of writing about her life as a mom. We also share our beliefs. I always end up thinking about life a bit differently when I finish reading her blog.
4. http://a-friend-to-knit-with.blogspot.com/, I love her creative projects. I have only started lurking on her blog recently but the things she has posted just make me smile. The aprons and baking she does makes me want to wear aprons and bake all day.
5. http://callapidderdays.blogspot.com/ is totally inspires me to read, read, read. Did I mention it makes me want to read. My first love has always been books. I wish for all my boys that they would love to read. She has so many lists and little challenges. It is a well written blog too.
The participation rules are simple:1. If you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,2. Link back to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).